1 September 2016

Reyza Hamizan


Reyza, or Riza(his actual name) is an inspiration for me. His first song, 'pelita dunia' gave me goosebumps when I watched him performed at an Islamic Youth event.

This song that he wrote describes the love of a mother, a daughter, a wife but overall, it describes the love of women.

How sweet. I mean, who writes this kind of songs nowadays? I used to admire M.Nasir for his artistic music and such. I still do(for his old songs). Hehe.

Just pray that one day Reyza will make it big but also still remain humble whatever his reputation may be.

He came to my house yesterday to pass my mum the copies of the album. My mum told me that he's very friendly and a down to earth person. After they are done with the chit chat, she passed him this sketch that I drew for him.

Hope he likes it. Haha. Who knows he'll post it online or anything of that sort. ^_^
CONTINUE TO MAKE GOOD SONGS, REYZA ! WOO!