15 May 2015

Ease My Task


Ya Allah, to You i seek refuge in my life.
Whatever that had recently happened, both happy and sad, I'm thankful.

I know this is too much for my heart to take in,
But umm... I know it's for the best.
Although I don't understand the reason why, yet.

I'm now quite happy with the fact that, I have just graduated, my pillars of strength (family) and my friends that I know them the whole life came to the grad ceremony.

Although I'm so, so hurt. I managed to slowly pray the grief away. Trying to pick myself up again. It's tough. It's never easy cause I've been in this state before.

But whatever it is, after this, I won't be doing any more searching for Mr.right. I'll redha whoever my parents choose for me after thiS.

This world is filled with cruelty, crude and deceivings.

Ya Allah, ease my task as I go through the next phase of my life. As a potential diploma student. Amin.

Have a blessed day ahead viewers.